The Best Selection of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pets Pets Pets in Califon, NJ. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (908) 832-0533 to learn more!
Very friendly and helpful owners and staff. Super knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions you have, I especially love the home town feel you get from interacting with them!
Colleen Erb Bollette
Pets Pets Pets really knows their customers. They take them time to learn about your pet and family and want to make sure your pets are happy and healthy. They know their products and make great recommendations based on their own extensive experience. We highly recommend a visit with Mary, she will help you pick the best products for your pets! 🐾 Thanks, Mary!
I recently went to Pets Pets Pets for dog treats. They had a great selection of chews and had an excellent sale going on. I was able to stock up and buy some new options for my dog. The store sponsors a monthly pet adoption. Best of all the owners were very helpful, friendly & accommodating! Love to supporting local businesses.
Margie Walp Murray
I recently adopted a rescue dog and needed dog food. The owner was exceptional. She explained all the variations of dog food and the types of diets that the breed may require. She was so knowledgeable about nutrition and holistic diets and how it affects health and behaviors. She truly LOVES what she does and wants to educate owners on caring for their pets. I would recommend this store to any pet owner. I am no longer going to Petsmart or Petco as this store had a great selection and the customer service was top notch.
Always helpful! Always on point with what all my pets should be eating and I drive one hour for this personalized experience! Worth the trip every time